Weird But True World 2024 (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
- #2: Weird But True Sports: 300 Wacky Facts About Awesome Athletics (Paperback): $8.99
- #3: National Geographic Kids Ultimate Weird but True 3: 1,000 Wild and Wacky Facts and Photos! (Hardcover): $19.99
- #4: Weird But True 2: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Weird But True 4: Expanded Edition (Library Binding): $25.52
- #6: Weird But True 4: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #7: Weird But True 5: Expanded Edition (Library Binding): $25.52
- #8: Weird But True 7: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #9: Weird But True 8: Expanded Edition (Paperback): $8.99
- #10: Weird But True 10 (Paperback): $8.99
The blockbuster kid-favorite series Weird But True! is back with another annual volume of new, true, mind-blowing oddities for 2024 ... and beyond!
Discover Earth’s strangest natural wonders, animals, festivals, ancient architecture, news, and more in this annual compendium of everything Weird But True! fans love ... and then some. Readers will journey across the seven continents, dive into the ocean, and even blast off into space to discover a whole wide world of weird. From volcano-surfing in Nicaragua to a beach in Japan where the "sand" is shaped like stars to extreme ironing competitions in the United Kingdom, Weird But True! World offers an unparalleled adventure-filled exploration of our world’s amazing uniqueness.
This BIG, BOLD annual extravaganza is updated each year with NEW “world's weirdest” winners from around the globe, weird news, fresh facts, and strange sites, animals, and events for every continent.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Stunning photographs
- Wild, wow-worthy facts
- Wacky news
- Shocking stats and infographics
- Colorful maps
- Personality quizzes
- Adorable odd animals
- And more!
This book is perfect for any curious kid—or kid at heart—willing to embrace the quirky side of life.
About the Author
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC KIDS inspires young adventurers to explore the world through award-winning magazines, books, apps, games, toys, videos, events, and a website, and is the only kids brand with a world-class scientific organization at its core. This book and series is created by National Geographic contributors, including researchers, photographers, content experts, and educational specialists.