Iatf 16949: 2016 Plus ISO 9001:2015: ASSESSMENT (AUDIT) Guide and Checklist (Paperback)
NEW SECOND EDITION 2018
The SECOND EDITION - IATF 16949:2016 Audit Guide and Checklist provides all the information necessary for an in-depth assessment of your ISO 9001:2015 / IATF 16949:2016 Quality Management System. It was written to help auditors conduct a 'process based' audit and stresses process effectiveness as well as compliance.
The evidence-based questions start with top management and follow a generic product through the organization.
Following the 14 insightful chapters on such topics as process design, process auditing, PDCA, Turtle Diagrams, Context of the Organization and Systems Integration, you can dive into the evidence-based questions. The Part One audit questions examine the complete systems conformity to the standards along with dozens of Best Practice questions to help you better evaluate the effectiveness of the system. The Part Two questions focus in detail on the effectiveness of each individual process in the organization.
This Guide covers every requirement in both ISO 9001 and IATF (some, many more than one time) plus current '2017' Customer Specific Requirements (GM, FORD, FCA, VW, PSA), Core Tools (APQP, FMEA (2018 version), Control Plans, MSA, Process Capability, and PPAP) and CQI requirements (8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 23, 24).
The SECOND EDITION - IATF 16949:2016 Audit Guide and Checklist includes:
- A blend of insightful guidance and practical evidence-based questions that help take your QMS to the next level
- 584 Assessment Questions,
- 188 Questions related directly to Customer Specific Requirements,
- 71 Core Tools Questions
- 15 Specific CQI Questions
- 150 valuable notes designed to help auditors understand the intent of specific questions .
- Help in planning and organizing process audits effectively and documenting the results in a meaningful way.
- *Additional clarity on System Integration, Context of the Organization, Safety Related Products, and MAQMSR,
- *2017 - IATF Sanctioned Interpretations and FAQs.
- Value to organizations that want more than their money's worth from their management systems by driving best practice.