The Codependency Recovery Plan: A 5-Step Guide to Understand, Accept, and Break Free from the Codependent Cycle (MP3 CD)
Email or call for price.
Detach from codependency in five steps.
You can say no. You can stop people pleasing and start setting boundaries. You can ask for what you need. You can love and be loved - without sacrifice - by breaking the codependency cycle.
The Codependency Recovery Plan empowers you to have healthy, happy interdependent relationships. This actionable five-step program is designed to help you get in touch with yourself, assert boundaries, and communicate confidently. You'll be free to nurture true intimacy.
The five steps to break the codependency cycle include:
- Step 1: Get in Touch with Your "Self" - Learn how to stand on your own two feet.
- Step 2: Prioritize Self-Care - Show yourself respect by caring for your mind and body.
- Step 3: Build Boundaries - Take a stand for what feels good to you in life and love.
- Step 4: Communicate Confidently - Open up about what you think, feel, and need to share with others.
- Step 5: Get Intimate - Experience healthy and joyful connections.
You can't change your history with codependency - but you can take charge of your recovery. Starting now.