Cape May Summer Nights (Cape May Book 5) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Cape May series.
- #1: The Cape May Garden (Cape May Book 1) (Paperback): $13.99
- #2: Christmas in Cape May (Cape May Book 2) (Paperback): $13.99
- #3: Cape May Stars (Cape May Book 3) (Paperback): $13.99
- #4: Cape May Beach Days (Cape May Book 4) (Paperback): $13.99
- #6: Cape May Locals' Summer (Cape May Book 6) (Paperback): $13.99
- #8: A Cozy Cape May Autumn (Cape May Book 8) (Paperback): $13.99
- #9: The Cape May Movie Theater (Cape May Book 9) (Paperback): $13.99
It's that time of year-warm summer nights, boisterous boardwalks, funnel cake and pizza smells. The serenity of quiet evening beach walks; the comfort of a family's annual get-together; the prospect of new adventures to be experienced.
As Dave settles into his new beach house, Margaret is happy to assist, though she also notices a lot of his decisions lately don't involve her. She can't help but wonder if the long-term plans for his future include her and her daughters.
Judy and Bob are excited for family to arrive for their annual Fourth of July vacation, but the couple's new zest for camping (and unplanned adventures) draw both eye rolls and laughs.
Chris and Sarah are all moved in together at Chris's house, but Sarah soon finds out they are complete opposites as far as housekeeping expectations are concerned.
Donna meets a new friend who introduces her to the opportunities knocking all around her, while Dale starts a new fun business venture on the Wildwood Boardwalk.
Liz seizes an interior design gig at a new hotel in town, but when she's forced to work with the owner's know-it-all niece, she's in for a battle of wits.
Greg is excited to show off his restaurant when he hosts friends and family for Heirloom's soft opening but quickly learns that hiring an inexperienced waitstaff could be problematic.
In Book 5 of the Cape May Series, enjoy the summertime and Fourth of July traditions in Cape May with a quirky group of friends and family who will learn the importance of communication and embracing life's surprises-both big and small.
This is Book 5 in the Cape May series. It is recommended to start at Book 1, The Cape May Garden.